We are passionate about our responsibility as caregivers. This in not
just a job; we truly value the health and well-being of the people in
our care. All our caregivers are well-trained to handle the specific
needs of people entrusted to them. We don't simply assign a random
in-home caregiver to a patient. We take the time to evaluate the
personalities of both parties involved as well as the needs of person,
in order to provide the optimal home services and caregiver.
We are dedicated in making life a little easier for all our clients
and their families and are also give the ray of hope and happiness
everyone occasionally needs. Our homecare provides services including:
- Patients brought home from the hospital and assisted in walking, transfer, meal preparation, housekeeping, laundry and driving.
- Attention to needs of patients, other family members, children, pets.
- Careful selection of caregiver where there is risk of patient falling.
- Companionship care to most critical cases needing extra attention and assistance.
- Live-in and live-out caregivers as and when required.
- Special Unit for Hospice care